Areas of Expertise
Direct Management and Operation of Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care Facilities
iCare Management, LLC. is a licensed and established operator of skilled nursing facilities
Healthcare and Management Consulting Services
iCare offers a range of consulting services and ancillary supports
Company Background and Values
Management Services - Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care Facility Management
iCare Management, the operator arm of IHN, has extensive experience and a strong track record as an operator and manager of skilled nursing and long term care communities including the unique specialty of turning around distressed facilities.
iCare’s experience has shown that reaching high performance status, achieving high CMS star ratings, putting in place robust and reproducible processes and systems, repairing relationships and gaining industry recognition increases public confidence in service reliability, and achieves economic efficiencies through productive use of network resources.
iCare’s corporate and facility leadership teams understand how to bring multiple skilled nursing, long term care and clinical components together into a cohesive structure.
We specialize in the following services and clinical capabilities:
- Medical, including complex medical coupled with substance use or behavioral component;
- Short-term rehabilitation;
- Outpatient rehabilitation;
- Long-term care;
- Behavioral health program and unit management;
- Substance use management and treatment through the iRecovery Program;
- Home Care;
- Memory care & support services through the Greater Hartford Memory Care Center;
- Care transitions through partnerships with post-acute care and preferred provider networks;