Grounds for Data Collection
Processing of your personal information, defined as any information that may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means (“Personal Information”) is conducted in furtherance of our services to the public and to protect our legitimate interests
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users.
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User, which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Site (“Non-personal Information”). When this information is collected, we are not aware of the identity of a User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information that is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our Site or our services. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site (e.g. pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information is Personal Information that is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual. Such information includes:
- Device Information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information that relates to your activity through the Site.
- Registration information: When you register to our Site, you will be asked to provide us certain details, such as the following: full name; email or physical address; telephone number; and other information.
- Other Personal Information: We collect any other Personal Information that you provide or share in connection with your use of the Site.
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your Personal Information from various sources:
- When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to register on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services;
- From third party providers, services and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors); and
- When you voluntarily provide or share connection with your use of the Site.
What do we do with the information that we collect?
We may use the information for the following:
- To communicate with you, including sending you notices and updates regarding our services, providing you with technical information, and responding to any customer service issue that you may have;
- To provide you with advertisements when you use our Site (see more under “Advertisements”);
- To market our website and services (see more under “Marketing”); and
- To conducting statistical and analytical research intended to improve the Site or our services.
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, consultants, and subcontractors.
- Hosting and operating our Site;
- Providing you with our services, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
- Serving you with advertisements that assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and helping us retarget any of our Users;
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services; and
- Performing research, technical diagnostics, and analytics
We may also disclose information if we have a good-faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies and agreements, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud, or security issues; (iv) establish or exercise our rights to prosecute or defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property. or safety of us, our users, you, or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether Personal Information concerning you is being processed;
- Access your stored Personal Information;
- Receive a copy of Personal Information that you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format;
- Request correction of your Personal Information that is in within our reasonable control;
- Request erasure of your Personal Information;
- Object to the processing of Personal Information by us;
- Request to restrict processing of your Personal Information by us; or
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding your Personal Information, the use thereof, or any conduct by us in response to any request listed above.
Please note that although you have the right to make any or all of the requests listed above, you do not have an absolute right to have your request granted in all situations. We will consider each such request on an individual basis and will act reasonably in responding to such requests. In determining what action we will take in response to such a request, we will consider any countervailing our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) using the details provided below:
Jonathan M. Starble
Chief Legal Officer / Compliance Officer
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods and policies will be determined based on several factors, including the type of information collected, the purpose for which it is collected, any applicable regulatory or logistical requirements, and the need to destroy outdated and unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
We may rectify, replenish, or remove incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and at our own discretion.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences, and making the interaction between you and our services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements that you see are relevant to you and your interests and to compile statistical data on your use of our services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
a. “session cookies,” which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
b. “persistent cookies,” which are read-only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed period, and not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in; and
c. “third party cookies,” which are set by other online services who run content on the page that you are viewing, for example by third-party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but Personal Information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences. If, however, you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
Third-Party Collection of Information
How Do we Safeguard your Information?
We take reasonable care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Site and your information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Site. We make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc., or our third-party subcontractors may use your Personal Information, for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials that we believe may interest you.
Out of respect for your right to privacy, we provide you with such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails from us, we may send you other types of important email communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements or administrative notices.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed for or directed at children. Under no circumstances shall we knowingly allow use of our services by minors without prior consent or authorization by a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at moc.nheraci@ofni
How to Contact Us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at moc.nheraci@ofni.
Last Modified 06/10/2022
Areas of Expertise
Direct Management and Operation of Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care Facilities
iCare Management, LLC. is a licensed and established operator of skilled nursing facilities
Long Term Care for Justice-Involved and Difficult to Place Individuals
Providing Enrichment Through Specialized Care, Dignity and Acceptance
Consulting and Specialty Healthcare Management
iCare offers a range of consulting services and ancillary supports
Company Background and Values
Press Room, Media and News Features