Since 2001 iCare Management, LLC has built a distinguished reputation for providing high-quality management and consulting services to skilled nursing facilities and other health care providers.
iCare has a strong 20+ year track record of successfully achieving turnarounds of skilled nursing facilities and operating such facilities with quality care and financial prudence. iCare performs well in competitive markets by adapting swiftly to changing demands within the healthcare landscape.
Now known as the iCare Health Network, the management philosophy includes innovative clinical programming, strong financial and human resources management and using hands-on experience to cultivate sound and consistent operations.
iCare provides a valuable community service role in serving under-served individuals who suffer from complex conditions and often have difficulty in locating other appropriate sites of care.
Areas of Expertise
- Operations and Performance
- Financial Management, Business Planning, Predictive Analysis, Forecasting and Cost Modeling
- Regulatory Requirements
- Clinical Programming and Clinical Performance Improvement
- Marketing, Branding and Development
- Strategic Partnerships, Value Based Care and Brand Positioning
- Census and Bed Management
- Human Resources, Recruiting, Staffing, Payroll and Labor Relations
- Purchasing, Contracting and Vendor Relations Management
- Ancillary Services Management
- Management Turnarounds
If you are interested in learning more about the services iCare Health Network provides please call (860) 250-3075 or email moc.nheraci@ofni.
Areas of Expertise
Direct Management and Operation of Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care Facilities
iCare Management, LLC. is a licensed and established operator of skilled nursing facilities
Consulting and Specialty Healthcare Management
iCare offers a range of consulting services and ancillary supports
Company Background and Values