For press inquiries and image requests, please contact:
David Skoczulek - Spokesperson
Vice President of Business Development
Contact by email for the most prompt response. See Media Inquiries section below for more information.
For the latest news and press releases on iCare Health Network, visit our Blog. Information is also available on our LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter pages and accounts. Buttons for each are at the bottom of the page.
Links to articles and news stories about iCare Health Network and its managed care centers are at the bottom of this page.
iCare Health Network (IHN) provides management, operating and consulting services to skilled nursing facilities and other healthcare providers. Through its managed care centers, IHN offers a range of services including medical, short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, behavioral health, substance use management, and memory care & support services. IHN manages 11 sites in Connecticut including four Touchpoints Rehab centers, seven Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers, 60 West/MissionCare Health and a specialized skilled nursing site in western Massachusetts, MissionCare at Holyoke. IHN also offers home health via Touchpoints at Home, LTC Integrity audit tools, outpatient and integrated therapy and rehabilitation through Touchpoints Therapy and specializes in healthcare real estate transactions and skilled nursing turnarounds.
Logos and Images
Photos and Company Logos
- High resolution image of iCare Health Network President and CEO Chris Wright
- High resolution image of iCare Health Network President and CEO Chris Wright (version 2)
- High resolution iCare Health Network logo
- High resolution Touchpoints Rehab logo
- High resolution MissionCare Health Logo
Care Center Images
- Image - Chelsea Place Care Center
- Image - Fresh River Healthcare
- Image - MissionCare at Holyoke
- Image - Parkville Care Center
- Image - Silver Springs Care Center
- Image - Touchpoints at Bloomfield
- Image - Touchpoints at Chestnut
- Image - Touchpoints at Farmington
- Image - Touchpoints at Manchester
- Image - Trinity Hill Care Center
- Image - Westside Care Center
- Image - 60 West
iCare Health Network strives to ensure a good working relationship with the media and the public through professionalism and mutual respect. iCare is committed to, and recognizes the right of, the news media and general public to be fully and accurately informed on all matters concerning resident safety, health, well-being and care center operations as part of the community at large.
Release of Information – The spokesperson shall coordinate the release of all general information concerning iCare policies and operations as well as specific statements on issues that might arise. Such information shall be conveyed to the media in a timely fashion, in deference to reporters’ deadlines, whenever possible.
Information Content – Reporter’s questions will be answered as thoroughly and factually as possible at the time of the inquiry. Limited information will be provided while an incident is still underway.
Information will NOT be released when the request –
- Includes patient medical history of any kind or individually identifiable protected health information;
- Is not from an established and credentialed media outlet such as a newspaper, radio or TV station; and/or
- Includes conjectural, theoretical, hypothetical or unfounded information or is libelous or slanderous to a person or agency.
Articles and News Featuring iCare Health Network
Media and Press Room
Media, High Resolution Photos, Company Bio and News Featuring iCare Health Network
Areas of Expertise
Direct Management and Operation of Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care Facilities
iCare Management, LLC. is a licensed and established operator of skilled nursing facilities
Long Term Care for Justice-Involved and Difficult to Place Individuals
Providing Enrichment Through Specialized Care, Dignity and Acceptance
Consulting and Specialty Healthcare Management
iCare offers a range of consulting services and ancillary supports
Company Background and Values