Save the Date
Caring for Residents with Substance Use Disorders
September 20, 2017
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Aqua Turf Club, Plantsville CT
Contact Hours: 5.5
Join us as we address the growing prevalence of residents with substance use disorders in nursing homes. We have a full agenda of topics with expert speakers to give you the latest information that you need to succeed in helping your residents. Our speakers include Lori Griffin and Alice Martinez from the Department of Public Health.
- Drug Addiction: Is it a disease? - Michael Rieves, Wexford Behavioral Health and iRecovery
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Opioid Abuse - Jay Cummings, Hartford Dispensary
- Administering Narcan - Richard Daniels, PharmD, CGP, Partners Pharmacy of Connecticut
- Dealing with Addictive Behaviors - J. Craig Allen, MD, Rushford A Hartford HealthCare Partner
- Morphine Milligram Equivalents (MME) - Judie Ahmed, RN-BC, BSN, Silver Springs Care Center
- Methadone Regulations and Survey Inspections - Lori Griffin, Department of Public Health Alice Martinez, Department of Public Health
Register Online Today! Don’t Miss Out On The Discount!
Fees prior to September 5, 2017
Member: $95 Additional Attendees from the same facility: $55 per person
Fees after September 5, 2017
Member: $125 Additional Attendees from same facility $55
Prior to September 5, 2017: $120 for first attendee, additional attendees are $150
Fee after September 5, 2017: $150 per person