RESIDENT RELOCATION GUIDE
As situations and arrangements change, residents and their families can find themselves in need of relocation from one skilled nursing facility, assisted living or other post-acute care setting to another. iCare Health Network is here to help.
Whether a relocation is required for proximity, specialty services, personal or lifestyle changes, preference, financial hardship, a nursing facility closure or any other reason, consider an iCare Health Network skilled nursing care center to help meet your unique and individualized needs.
To ease your mind, we have tailored the relocation experience to minimize disruption. We are able to offer the following services to ensure ease and accommodation:
- Keep your current roommate. If you wish to be admitted to a semi-private room and would like to keep the roommate you have in your current skilled nursing setting, we can accommodate.
- Free furniture moving service. Residents in long term care have generally surrounded themselves with more comforts of home. Let us move all of your belongings to your new home with iCare.
- Phone and cable activation included. It will be ready for you when or soon after your arrive.
- Assistance in arranging transportation, near or far. Let us arrange taxi/Uber, wheelchair van or ambulance.
Available Clinical Programs and Services
- Specialized memory care delivered in a secured unit setting within six iCare locations. Part of the Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers.
- iRecovery Program: Substance use treatment and counseling (available in English and Spanish language) coupled with medication assisted treatment, Suboxone, Methadone and Vivitrol available.
- Touchpoints signature Congestive Heart Failure and COPD program.
- Secure behavioral health units.
- Orthopedic, neurological and cardiac rehab.
- Title 19 (Medicaid) and active smokers accepted and accommodated.
- And much, much more…See all of iCare and Touchpoints’ clinical services and programs and all of our facilities here…
Interested? Please call iCentral admissions office at (860) 812-0788 or email us at email@example.com
Bloomfield | East Windsor | Farmington | Hartford | Manchester | Meriden | Rocky Hill
News & Updates
Discover the latest from our blog
iCare Health Network will be holding a large RN Job Fair and Hiring Event on September 22, 2021. iCare Health Network is recruiting for full-time, part-time and per diem positions! Locations include our care centers and affiliated home health agency, Touchpoints at Home. See all open positions at WWW.ICARE.CAREERS. Interview for open RN positions such Nursing Supervisor, Unit Manager, Infection Control, Professional Development, MDS, ADNS, DNS and Other Leadership Roles. Also hiring for CN…
East Windsor First Selectman Jason Bowsza Visits Touchpoints at Chestnut
September 9, 2021East Windsor First Selectman Jason Bowsza visited Touchpoints at Chestnut on September 7th. The visit and tour was part of Mr. Bowsza’s outreach to businesses across East Windsor. Administrator Holly Giuditta-Deming provided information on the care center which is a US News World Report 2020-2021 Best Nursing Home and rated as Five Star by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. In addition to Short Term Rehabilitation and Long Term Care, Touchpoints also specializes in the care and tre…
iCare Health Network will be holding a large Job Fair and Hiring Event on September 8, 2021. iCare Health Network is recruiting for full-time, part-time and per diem positions! Locations include our care centers and affiliated home health agency, Touchpoints at Home. See all open positions at WWW.ICARE.CAREERS.
MissionCare at Holyoke Holds Ceremonial Opening
August 20, 2021On August 18, 2021 the team at MissionCare at Holyoke held a ceremonial opening, so named because the care center has been open and in operation as MissionCare since early 2021. In attendance were residents, staff, families, dignitaries, partners and members of the iCare Health Network team. The theme included references to butterflies to signify the process of MissionCare becoming what it is today as a result of the coming together of Farren Care Center, Mount Saint Vincent and iCare.
iCare Health Network will be holding a large Job Fair and Hiring Event on August 25, 2021. iCare Health Network is recruiting for full-time, part-time and per diem positions! Locations include our care centers and affiliated home health agency, Touchpoints at Home. See all open positions at WWW.ICARE.CAREERS.
Parkville Care Center Celebrates Bernadette Williams' 45 Years of Service to the Residents
August 10, 2021On July 20, 2021 Parkville Care Center recognized Bernadette Williams, a Certified Nurse’s Aide, for an incredible milestone of 45 years of service to the residents of the center, and counting! That is not a typo. Bernadette has been in service to residents and working alongside the team at Parkville Care Center and its predecessors since 1976. Pictured here are Bernadette with Miranda Wilmot, RN, Director of Nursing, and George Kingston, Administrator for Parkville Care Center.
iCare Health Network will be holding a large Job Fair and Hiring Event on August 11, 2021. iCare Health Network is recruiting for full-time, part-time and per diem positions! Locations include our care centers and affiliated homecare agency, Touchpoints at Home. See all open positions at WWW.ICARE.CAREERS.
Touchpoints at Manchester and Westside Care Center Hold Summer Party for Residents and Staff
August 2, 2021On July 20, 2021, teams from Touchpoints at Manchester and Westside Care Center through a Summer party and picnic for residents and staff on the campus. The event included fun in the sun, food, crafts and music. The central campus parking area and patios were closed down to make room for festivities. The weather cooperated and brought a day full of bright sun and clear skies.