Do you or a loved one urgently need relocation from your current long term care center?
- Please contact us today at (860) 812-0788 or via email at moc.nheraci@ofni.
- To immediately start the process, please request that your current care center make an immediate referral to iCare by emailing clinical and demographic information to moc.nheraci@lartneci or via fax at 877-804-4097.
- See our full list of skilled nursing and long term care center locations here: https://www.icarehn.com/locations/
RESIDENT RELOCATION GUIDE
As situations and arrangements change, residents and their families can find themselves in need of relocation from one skilled nursing facility, assisted living or other post-acute care setting to another. iCare Health Network is here to help.
Whether a relocation is required for proximity, specialty services, personal or lifestyle changes, preference, financial hardship, a nursing facility closure or any other reason, consider an iCare Health Network skilled nursing care center to help meet your unique and individualized needs.
To ease your mind, we have tailored the relocation experience to minimize disruption. We are able to offer the following services to ensure ease and accommodation:
- Keep your current roommate. If you wish to be admitted to a semi-private room and would like to keep the roommate you have in your current skilled nursing setting, we can accommodate.
- Free furniture moving service. Residents in long term care have generally surrounded themselves with more comforts of home. Let us move all of your belongings to your new home with iCare.
- Phone and cable activation included. It will be ready for you when or soon after your arrive.
- Assistance in arranging transportation, near or far. Let us arrange taxi/Uber, wheelchair van or ambulance.
Available Clinical Programs and Services
- Specialized memory care delivered in a secured unit setting within six iCare locations. Part of the Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers.
- iRecovery Program: Substance use treatment and counseling (available in English and Spanish language) coupled with medication assisted treatment, Suboxone, Methadone and Vivitrol available.
- Touchpoints signature Congestive Heart Failure and COPD program.
- Secure behavioral health units.
- Orthopedic, neurological and cardiac rehab.
- Title 19 (Medicaid) and active smokers accepted and accommodated.
- And much, much more…See all of iCare and Touchpoints’ clinical services and programs and all of our facilities here…
Interested? Please call iCentral admissions office at (860) 812-0788 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bloomfield | East Windsor | Farmington | Hartford | Holyoke, MA | Manchester | Meriden | Rocky Hill
News & Updates
Discover the latest from our blog
iCare Health Network and Touchpoints Rehab Showcased on NBC's CT Live
September 29, 2022iCare Health Network and Touchpoints Rehab’s complex medical programs were highlighted on NBC’s CT Live on September 16, 2022. The segment includes interviews with Touchpoints at Bloomfield’s Director of Nursing Shanta Griffiths and iCare Health Network’s Vice President of Business Development, David Skoczulek.
Touchpoints at Chestnut's Morliana Evans' Makes the Journey from CNA to RN
September 22, 2022Congratulations to Morliana Evans at Touchpoints at Chestnut! “Mo” started off at Touchpoints Rehab a decade ago as a Certified Nurse’s Aide (CNA) and after a short leave from the facility she returned as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and has been an excellent primary nurse on the long term care unit. She was such a good nurse and so on top of everything on her unit that multiple staff members encouraged her to go back to school to become a Registered Nurse (RN).
September is Health Aging Month!
September 20, 2022September is Healthy Aging Month! The designation of Healthy Aging Month is over 15 years old and was meant to bring awareness to all parts of a healthy lifestyle. September was chosen because now is the time to focus on new activities as the Summer ends. Drawing on the “back to school” urge embedded in everyone from childhood, the observance month’s activities are designed to encourage people to rejuvenate and get going on positive measures that can impact the areas of wellness.
On August 16, 2022 the team at MissionCare at Holyoke, led by their Recreation and Activities Team, celebrated the Woodstock peace and love vibe with a tie dye event. The residents and staff had a great time creating different patterns and colors on the shirts. Themed events took place around the center including the garden areas and the chapel.
On August 21, 2022, staff and their families from iCare’s Chelsea Place, Parkville and Trinity Hill Care Centers represented iCare at the 2022 Greater Hartford Puerto Rican Day Parade and Festival del Coqui. As they did in 2019, the iCare team marched in the parade from Wawarme Avenue, ending in Bushnell Park, decked out in matching t-shirts and regalia and accompanied by decorated Jeeps.
Elvis Has Left the Building: Touchpoints at Manchester Staff and Residents Visited by The King
August 18, 2022Last week the staff and resident at Touchpoints at Manchester were treated to a performance by a special guest, Mr. Elvis Presley. The King dropped by to celebrate staff anniversaries, passing out certificates honoring their longevity and serving up some cake. Elvis made his way through the resident care units, driving the crowds wild with his dancing and playing all his hits. It appears this particular Elvis showed up from the early 1970’s. Due to dietary considerations, no peanut butte…
iCare and Chelsea Place Take Part in West Indian Independence Celebration and Parade, 2022
August 15, 2022On August 13, 2022, the team from Chelsea Place Care Center represented iCare at the 60th Annual West Indian Independence Celebration and Parade. This was the return of the full celebration after a hiatus due to COVID. According to its website, the West Indian Independence Celebrations, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) designated organization responsible for the planning and presentation of the West Indian Independence Celebration, a one-day festival which is held annually in Hartford, Connecticut. The festi…
During the week of June 19-25 the team at Parkville Care Center held a Spirit Week for residents and staff to kick off Summer ‘22. The week included five different themes; DIsney Day, Nerd Day, Wig Day, Styling Summer Dress Day and Wacky Socks Day. Spirit Weeks are a great way to spice up the time between holidays and other events and engage residents in activities, therapeutic recreation and just plain fun.