Do you or a loved one urgently need relocation from your current long term care center?
- Please contact us today at (860) 812-0788 or via email at moc.nheraci@ofni.
- To immediately start the process, please request that your current care center make an immediate referral to iCare by emailing clinical and demographic information to moc.nheraci@lartneci or via fax at 877-804-4097.
- See our full list of skilled nursing and long term care center locations here: https://www.icarehn.com/locations/
RESIDENT RELOCATION GUIDE
As situations and arrangements change, residents and their families can find themselves in need of relocation from one skilled nursing facility, assisted living or other post-acute care setting to another. iCare Health Network is here to help.
Whether a relocation is required for proximity, specialty services, personal or lifestyle changes, preference, financial hardship, a nursing facility closure or any other reason, consider an iCare Health Network skilled nursing care center to help meet your unique and individualized needs.
To ease your mind, we have tailored the relocation experience to minimize disruption. We are able to offer the following services to ensure ease and accommodation:
- Keep your current roommate. If you wish to be admitted to a semi-private room and would like to keep the roommate you have in your current skilled nursing setting, we can accommodate.
- Free furniture moving service. Residents in long term care have generally surrounded themselves with more comforts of home. Let us move all of your belongings to your new home with iCare.
- Phone and cable activation included. It will be ready for you when or soon after your arrive.
- Assistance in arranging transportation, near or far. Let us arrange taxi/Uber, wheelchair van or ambulance.
Available Clinical Programs and Services
- Specialized memory care delivered in a secured unit setting within six iCare locations. Part of the Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers.
- iRecovery Program: Substance use treatment and counseling (available in English and Spanish language) coupled with medication assisted treatment, Suboxone, Methadone and Vivitrol available.
- Touchpoints signature Congestive Heart Failure and COPD program.
- Secure behavioral health units.
- Orthopedic, neurological and cardiac rehab.
- Title 19 (Medicaid) and active smokers accepted and accommodated.
- And much, much more…See all of iCare and Touchpoints’ clinical services and programs and all of our facilities here…
Interested? Please call iCentral admissions office at (860) 812-0788 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bloomfield | East Windsor | Farmington | Hartford | Holyoke, MA | Manchester | Meriden | Rocky Hill
News & Updates
Discover the latest from our blog
During the week of June 19-25 the team at Parkville Care Center held a Spirit Week for residents and staff to kick off Summer ‘22. The week included five different themes; DIsney Day, Nerd Day, Wig Day, Styling Summer Dress Day and Wacky Socks Day. Spirit Weeks are a great way to spice up the time between holidays and other events and engage residents in activities, therapeutic recreation and just plain fun.
On June 20, 2022 Touchpoints at Home, the home health division of iCare Health Network, received an Official Citation from the General Assembly as congratulations for a deficiency free Department of Public Health Survey. The citation reads in part, “it is rare that an agency would be free of deficiencies on a survey and the Touchpoints team should be proud of this accomplishment. Thank you for the difficult and essential work you do, especially during the challenging times of the COVID p…
Parkville Care Center in Hartford, part of the iCare Health Network, is excited to introduce a post-amputation, limb loss program. The program is designed to holistically treat the patient and their family through the pre and post stages of limb loss and amputation rehabilitation. Services for residents with limb loss include Rehabilitation Services, Nursing, Social Services, and Nutrition Services and are supported by a consulting physician, mid level providers, wound care consultants and pr…
Commemorating and Celebrating Juneteenth, 2022
June 19, 2022Today we celebrate Juneteenth, a day that commemorates a pivotal moment in our history that ended slavery in America. A day to reflect on our history, the fight for freedom and the work that still needs to be done today. A day to celebrate African American culture and celebrate our diverse communities. Juneteenth commemorates the emancipation of enslaved African Americans by marking the anniversary of the announcement of General Order No. 3 by Union Army general Gordon Granger on Ju…
iCare Health Network celebrates National Caeer Nursing Assistants Day which takes place today, June 16, 2022, the first day of Nursing Assistants Week. June 16th-23rd is the 45th annual National Nursing Assistants Week, with a theme of “Nursing Assistants: Kindness in Action.” The week celebrates the vital role Certified Nurses’ Aides (CNAs) play in the daily delivery of quality care and quality of life supports to our residents.
To all of our veterans Far and near. We thank you for your service For all those years. You sacrificed your time, And some gave your life. You preserved our freedom By willingly paying the price.
This past week Simba, a nine month old puppy, paid a visit to the staff and residents of Chelsea Place Care Center. Simba is truly an iCare dog, having been adopted by a staff member at Parkville Care Center before being deployed for pet therapy sessions at Chelsea Place.
According to the American Health Care Association (AHCA) website, skilled nursing care centers and their staff provide a steadfast commitment to providing high-level of care for their residents. This has never been more evident than the last two years during the pandemic. In addition to protecting and caring for their residents around the clock during a time of limited visitation and social distancing, staff stepped in and served as family members and friends to ensure that residents…