RESIDENT RELOCATION GUIDE
As situations and arrangements change, residents and their families can find themselves in need of relocation from one skilled nursing facility, assisted living or other post-acute care setting to another. iCare Health Network is here to help.
Whether a relocation is required for proximity, specialty services, personal or lifestyle changes, preference, financial hardship, a nursing facility closure or any other reason, consider an iCare Health Network skilled nursing care center to help meet your unique and individualized needs.
To ease your mind, we have tailored the relocation experience to minimize disruption. We are able to offer the following services to ensure ease and accommodation:
- Keep your current roommate. If you wish to be admitted to a semi-private room and would like to keep the roommate you have in your current skilled nursing setting, we can accommodate.
- Free furniture moving service. Residents in long term care have generally surrounded themselves with more comforts of home. Let us move all of your belongings to your new home with iCare.
- Phone and cable activation included. It will be ready for you when or soon after your arrive.
- Assistance in arranging transportation, near or far. Let us arrange taxi/Uber, wheelchair van or ambulance.
Available Clinical Programs and Services
- Specialized memory care delivered in a secured unit setting within six iCare locations. Part of the Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers.
- iRecovery Program: Substance use treatment and counseling (available in English and Spanish language) coupled with medication assisted treatment, Suboxone, Methadone and Vivitrol available.
- Touchpoints signature Congestive Heart Failure and COPD program.
- Secure behavioral health units.
- Orthopedic, neurological and cardiac rehab.
- Title 19 (Medicaid) and active smokers accepted and accommodated.
- And much, much more…See all of iCare and Touchpoints’ clinical services and programs and all of our facilities here…
Interested? Please call iCentral admissions office at (860) 812-0788 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bloomfield | East Windsor | Farmington | Hartford | Manchester | Meriden | Rocky Hill
News & Updates
Discover the latest from our blog
iCare Health Network celebrates National Nursing Assistants Week which takes place from June 17th to June 24th, 2021. The 44th annual Nursing Assistants Week, dubbed “Nursing Assistants: Creating a Community of Caring”, celebrates the vital role Nursing Assistants play in the daily delivery of quality care and quality of life supports to our residents. Nursing Assistants Week also provides an opportunity to foster and showcase the wonderful things Certified Nursing Assistants or Certifie…
On June 5th, Trinity Hill Care Center staff and residents were shown and interviewed during a WFSB news segment on the CICD Puerto Rican Day Parade. iCare has been a participant in the parade in the past and a proud supporter of CICD’s endeavors in Hartford and beyond.
We Honor You Today – To all of our veterans Far and near. We thank you for your service For all those years. You sacrificed your time, And some gave your life. You preserved our freedom By willingly paying the price. Many of you Were sent overseas. You were wounded in battle, With scars and disease. But courageous and brave, You weathered the storm. You faced every battle With faith and beyond. We honor you with joy For all that you’ve done. You stood strong for our country, For our …
On May 6, 2021, Silver Springs’ Lynn Webster, RN, will receive the 2021 Nightingale Award for Excellence in Nursing in a virtual ceremony hosted by Hartford Healthcare at Home. By amazing coincidence, the award ceremony is on Lynn’s 41st anniversary of employment at Silver Springs. Nightingale Award winners are recognized for making a significant impact on patient care and the nursing profession, going beyond the call, demonstrating excellence, showing commitment to the community serv…
Jean Rewa was Farren Care Center’s longest tenured employee, having started in April of 1984 when the center was the Farren Memorial Hospital. At that time, Jean began her career the dietary department and it was her first real job. She remained in dietary for close to 37 years where she served in many different roles. Per Jean, her favorite was running the Snack Bar and Café. She loves to cook and she enjoys her daily interactions with the Residents.
Silver Springs' Pedro Salas Inducted into the ACHCA "CNA Hall of Fame", Retires After 46 Years
April 15, 2021On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, Pedro Salas was inducted into the American College of Health Care Administrator’s ”CNA Hall of Fame” for 2020, a ceremony that had been delayed nearly a year due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Salas, a Meriden resident, had been a Certified Nurse’s Assistant at Silver Springs Care Center for over 46 years after serving his country in the United States Army. Coincidently, Pedro was also celebrating both his retirement from Silver Spring…
April is Parkinson’s Awareness Month and awareness is key to improving care and advancing research toward a cure. Prior to COVID, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) rated complications from PD as the 14th leading cause of death in the United States. Although there is no cure, treatment options vary and include medications and surgery. While Parkinson’s itself is not fatal, disease complications can be serious. Fresh River Healthcare specializes in the treatment and managem…
A "Keep Calm and Get Hired" JOB ALERT -- March 2021
March 24, 2021As part of this Job Alert for the iCare Health Network, this post is highlighting seven total positions that are currently listed on iCare’s careers page. Check out the full postings and all of iCare’s open positions at ICARE.CAREERS. Vice President of Case Management - iCare Health Network Regional Clinical Director - iCare Health Network MDS Coordinator – Touchpoints at Chestnut and 60 West Staff Development - Infection Control Nurse - Touchpoints at Manchester Assistant Di…