RESIDENT RELOCATION GUIDE
As situations and arrangements change, residents and their families can find themselves in need of relocation from one skilled nursing facility or post-acute care setting to another. iCare is here to help.
Whether a relocation is required for proximity, specialty services, personal or lifestyle changes, preference, financial hardship, a nursing facility closure or any other reason, consider an iCare facility to help meet your unique and individualized needs.
To ease your mind, we have tailored the relocation experience to minimize disruption. We are able to offer the following services to ensure ease and accommodation:
- Keep your current roommate. If you wish to be admitted to a semi-private room and would like to keep the roommate you have in your current skilled nursing setting, we can accommodate.
- Free furniture moving service. Residents in long term care have generally surrounded themselves with more comforts of home. Let us move all of your belongings to your new home with iCare.
- Phone and cable activation included. It will be ready for you when or soon after your arrive.
- Assistance in arranging transportation, near or far. Let us arrange taxi/Uber, wheelchair van or ambulance.
Available Clinical Programs and Services
- Specialized memory care delivered in a secured unit setting within five iCare locations. Part of the Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers.
- iRecovery Program: Substance use treatment and counseling (available in English and Spanish language) coupled with medication assisted treatment, Suboxone, Methadone and Vivitrol available.
- Touchpoints signature Congestive Heart Failure and COPD program.
- Secure behavioral health units.
- Orthopedic, neurological and cardiac rehab.
- Title 19 (Medicaid) and active smokers accepted and accommodated.
- And much, much more…See all of iCare and Touchpoints’ clinical services and programs and all of our facilities here…
Interested? Please call iCentral admissions office at (860) 812-0788 or email us at moc.tnemeganameraci@lartneci.
Bloomfield | East Windsor | Farmington | Hartford | Manchester | Meriden | Rocky Hill
News & Updates
Discover the latest from our blog
iCare Management has officially transitioned into the iCare Health Network (IHN). The company has grown with new and additional lines of business and added ancillary services and programs as a complement to its core competency in skilled nursing facility management. Given the comprehensive nature of the IHN continuum, the leadership team expects continued growth in the near future and will continue to review opportunities to expand into other ancillary services and other potential acquisition…
A veterans care program officially opened Friday at a local skilled nursing facility. A ceremony, combined with an American flag retirement, marked the opening of the program at Touchpoints at Manchester. by Jesse Leavenworth, HARTFORD COURANT
HOPE Co-founder Sarah Howroyd Joins iCare as Behavioral and Substance Use Program Consultant
June 6, 2018Sarah Howroyd, co-founder and co-creator of the Manchester, CT HOPE (Heroin/Opioid Prevention and Education) Initiative, has joined iCare Health Network as Substance Use and Behavioral Program Consultant. In this role, Howroyd will shape iCare mental health and addiction programs to be as person-centered and recovery-oriented as possible. She will make recommendations on iCare’s signature iRecovery program, advise on best practices and consult with residents, families and staff.
Today, 60 West in Rocky Hill was one of the long term and post-acute care providers recognized with a 2018 Bronze - Commitment to Quality Award by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). Implemented by AHCA/NCAL in 1996, the National Quality Award Program is centered on the core values and criteria of the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program, which is also the basis of the metric-based AHCA/NCAL Quality Initiative.
Touchpoints at Manchester's Alisha Luginbuhl Receives 2019 Nightingale Scholarship Award
May 29, 2018Touchpoints at Manchester’s own Alisha Luginbuhl received the 2018 Nightingale Scholarship Award. Alisha is Touchpoints’ Central Supply Coordinator and is currently a nursing student at Capital Community College. According to award materials, “The Nightingale Awards recognize excellence among Greater Hartford’s nursing students who represent the future of the profession…Each winner is carefully selected by their institution as exemplifying excellence in all that they…
As part of National Skilled Nursing Care Week, 60 West staff celebrated its fifth anniversary since inception and its Five Star CMS Rating with a BBQ and “champagne” toast. 60 West is fortunate to have a series of staffmembers that have been there since the beginning and continue to proudly serve the residents and community. They were each recognized and thanked by Administrator Jessica DeRing.
As a goofy celebration of National Nursing Home Week, aka National Skilled Nursing Care Week, Fresh River Healthcare staff put together a brief move trailer showing some of the fun activities they brought together for residents, families and staff.
Happy National Nursing Home Week 2018: Volume 5
May 21, 2018Touchpoints at Manchester, Westside Care Center and the iCare team celebrates National Skilled Nursing Care Week aka National Nursing Home Week with a 10 hole mini-golf course on the iCare lawn.