RESIDENT RELOCATION GUIDE
As situations and arrangements change, residents and their families can find themselves in need of relocation from one skilled nursing facility or post-acute care setting to another. iCare is here to help.
Whether a relocation is required for proximity, specialty services, personal or lifestyle changes, preference, financial hardship, a nursing facility closure or any other reason, consider an iCare facility to help meet your unique and individualized needs.
To ease your mind, we have tailored the relocation experience to minimize disruption. We are able to offer the following services to ensure ease and accommodation:
- Keep your current roommate. If you wish to be admitted to a semi-private room and would like to keep the roommate you have in your current skilled nursing setting, we can accommodate.
- Free furniture moving service. Residents in long term care have generally surrounded themselves with more comforts of home. Let us move all of your belongings to your new home with iCare.
- Phone and cable activation included. It will be ready for you when or soon after your arrive.
- Assistance in arranging transportation, near or far. Let us arrange taxi/Uber, wheelchair van or ambulance.
Available Clinical Programs and Services
- Specialized memory care delivered in a secured unit setting within five iCare locations. Part of the Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers.
- iRecovery Program: Substance use treatment and counseling (available in English and Spanish language) coupled with medication assisted treatment, Suboxone, Methadone and Vivitrol available.
- Touchpoints signature Congestive Heart Failure and COPD program.
- Secure behavioral health units.
- Orthopedic, neurological and cardiac rehab.
- Title 19 (Medicaid) and active smokers accepted and accommodated.
- And much, much more…See all of iCare and Touchpoints’ clinical services and programs and all of our facilities here…
Interested? Please call iCentral admissions office at (860) 812-0788 or email us at moc.tnemeganameraci@lartneci.
Bloomfield | East Windsor | Farmington | Hartford | Manchester | Meriden | Rocky Hill
News & Updates
Discover the latest from our blog
Recognizing and Thanking Our Veterans for their Service and Sacrifice
November 11, 2019On this Veteran’s Day, on behalf of iCare Health Network, our care centers and entire staff, we would like to honor all of our nation’s veteran’s for their service and their sacrifice for this country. There are dozens of veterans in every iCare facility as staff members, residents, vendors, families and others and we take every opportunity, especially today, to say thank you.
60 West in Rocky Hill, CT was named a 2019-20 Best Nursing Home by U.S. News and World Report. The announcement marked the second U.S. News award for 60 West in two years, this time in the Long Term Care category. U.S. News and World Report’s rating process uses a standard for Best Nursing Home status that is more rigorous than the Star Rating system utilized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Westside Care Center Nurse Aids Fallen Member of the Public
November 4, 2019Westside Care Center nurse Eunice Anim finished her shift at the care center and stopped at a local grocery store on the way home. While shopping a page came over the store’s PA system asking if there was a medically trained person in the house. Eunice immediately heeded the call and responded to the patient’s side. Without hesitation she provided care and resuscitation to the critically ill patient until emergency medical services arrived. Nice job, Eunice!
Halloween 2019 All Around the iCare Health Network
November 1, 2019It’s Halloween! And all around the iCare Health Network, residents and staff are getting in the spirit. Costume parties and pumpkin decorating and jack o’lantern carving contests were held.Snacks, candy, cookies and other tricks and treats were given out. Have a happy, safe and spooky Halloween! Many photos and a video in the full post!
Touchpoints at Chestnut staff took a moment to celebrate the long tenure of two valued members of the team in a longevity ceremony. Touchpoints honored two Certified Nurse’s Aides (CNAs), Rachel Landry with 27 years of service at Touchpoints at Chestnut and and Miguel Cruz with 25 years. The two enjoyed appetizers, sparkling cider and cake with the team and the residents they serve. Touchpoints also gifted them a Years of Service Award and gift card for their time here. Employee …
Fresh River Healthcare Throws a Good ol' Fashioned Hoe Down
October 28, 2019Fresh River Healthcare in East Windsor hosted a good ol’ fashioned hoedown, complete with goats, a chuck wagon, a bluegrass band, lasso contests, high noon ‘shootouts’, hot apple cider and fresh cider doughnuts.The Fresh River staff pulled together to bring fun Fall festivities to the residents. Amy Houle and Bobby Engleman transformed the carport into a Saloon. Stephanie Brennan, Melissa Fay, Robin Suhie and Kristen Essig transforming the patio in warm Fall atmosphere.
iCare Health Network will be holding an all day LPN and RN Hiring Event on October 29, 2019 at the corporate office in Manchester for opportunities throughout the Network. Interviews will be conducted on the spot, if so desired. Every person hired will be entered to win an Apple iPad. Every attendee will receive a door prize. Per diem positions available. Share word of the event with your friends and colleagues. For more information please call, email or check out our careers site.
Silver Springs Care Center Leadership Accepts Silver Quality Award at 2019 AHCA Conference
October 21, 2019As part of the American Health Care Association’s Annual Conference in Orlando, FL, Administrator Ray Hackling and Director of Nursing Emily Gonzalez accepted a Silver - Achievement in Quality Award on behalf of Silver Springs Care Center. The Silver Award honors long term and post-acute care providers that have demonstrated their commitment to improving the quality of care for seniors and persons with disabilities and demonstrate effective approaches that help improve performance and qua…