RESIDENT RELOCATION GUIDE
As situations and arrangements change, residents and their families can find themselves in need of relocation from one skilled nursing facility, assisted living or other post-acute care setting to another. iCare Health Network is here to help.
Whether a relocation is required for proximity, specialty services, personal or lifestyle changes, preference, financial hardship, a nursing facility closure or any other reason, consider an iCare Health Network skilled nursing care center to help meet your unique and individualized needs.
To ease your mind, we have tailored the relocation experience to minimize disruption. We are able to offer the following services to ensure ease and accommodation:
- Keep your current roommate. If you wish to be admitted to a semi-private room and would like to keep the roommate you have in your current skilled nursing setting, we can accommodate.
- Free furniture moving service. Residents in long term care have generally surrounded themselves with more comforts of home. Let us move all of your belongings to your new home with iCare.
- Phone and cable activation included. It will be ready for you when or soon after your arrive.
- Assistance in arranging transportation, near or far. Let us arrange taxi/Uber, wheelchair van or ambulance.
Available Clinical Programs and Services
- Specialized memory care delivered in a secured unit setting within six iCare locations. Part of the Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers.
- iRecovery Program: Substance use treatment and counseling (available in English and Spanish language) coupled with medication assisted treatment, Suboxone, Methadone and Vivitrol available.
- Touchpoints signature Congestive Heart Failure and COPD program.
- Secure behavioral health units.
- Orthopedic, neurological and cardiac rehab.
- Title 19 (Medicaid) and active smokers accepted and accommodated.
- And much, much more…See all of iCare and Touchpoints’ clinical services and programs and all of our facilities here…
Interested? Please call iCentral admissions office at (860) 812-0788 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bloomfield | East Windsor | Farmington | Hartford | Manchester | Meriden | Rocky Hill
News & Updates
Discover the latest from our blog
iCare Health Network is pleased to announce that Lori Quarterson has joined the iCare team as Vice President of Human Resources. Lori comes to iCare with over a decade of experience in the field of human resources. She completed her Juris Doctor degree at Western New England University School of Law and she is admitted to the Connecticut Bar. Lori also received her certificate in Human Resources Management from the University of Saint Joseph. Lori previously worked as the Director of Hu…
Fresh River Healthcare Honors Susan Anderson Upon Her Retirement After 40 Years of Service
July 27, 2021On July 22, 2021 the team at Fresh River Healthcare celebrated the retirement of Susan Anderson after 40 years of dedicated service to residents. Sue has worked in the capacity as an RN Supervisor since September 1980; over 40 years of supervising in the care center! In her role she has worked with all types of residents from all over the State. She has cared of clinically and behaviorally complex residents and assisted in the opening of the Memory Care Center unit for residents with Alzheimer…
On July 20, 2021 State Representative Bobby Gibson who represents District 15, Bloomfield and Windsor, toured Touchpoints at Bloomfield with leadership from the care center and iCare Health Network. Representative Gibson was shown the entire center including the Touchpoints short term rehabilitation unit, the long term care unit, the rehabilitation gym and spa and more. Touchpoints leadership shared the challenges and ongoing efforts in managing and recovering from COVID. They also discussed pro…
On July 15, the team at 60 West celebrated Mary Beth Frey’s years of service with iCare Health Network and in skilled nursing and long term care. Mary Beth is 60 West’s Director of Life Enrichment. “Mary Beth brings a compassion and creativity that is second to none”, said Jessica DeRing, Administrator at 60 West. Her leadership in providing Resident centered programming with a dynamic ability to celebrate all backgrounds and interests has not wavered through the years.…
July 11-17 is National Therapeutic Recreation Week and although it is organized through the National Recreation and Park Association, iCare celebrates its Recreation team and all of the amazing work they have done in the last year and beyond. Each care center’s Therapeutic Recreation Department creates daily life enrichment for nursing home residents and are tasked with keeping it lively, engaging, fun, appropriate to the skills of the individual and providing variety.
iCare Health Network will be holding a large Job Fair and Hiring Event on June 30, 2021. iCare Health Network is recruiting for full-time, part-time and per diem positions! Locations include our care centers and affiliated homecare agency, Touchpoints at Home. Accepting resumes and applications from new and experienced CNAs, LPNs and RNs. Newly approved, highly competitive pay scales! Comprehensive benefits packages for those that qualify. See all open positions at www.icare.careers. Come…
iCare Health Network celebrates National Nursing Assistants Week which takes place from June 17th to June 24th, 2021. The 44th annual Nursing Assistants Week, dubbed “Nursing Assistants: Creating a Community of Caring”, celebrates the vital role Nursing Assistants play in the daily delivery of quality care and quality of life supports to our residents. Nursing Assistants Week also provides an opportunity to foster and showcase the wonderful things Certified Nursing Assistants or Certifie…
On June 5th, Trinity Hill Care Center staff and residents were shown and interviewed during a WFSB news segment on the CICD Puerto Rican Day Parade. iCare has been a participant in the parade in the past and a proud supporter of CICD’s endeavors in Hartford and beyond.