Do you or a loved one urgently need relocation from your current long term care center?
- Please contact us today at (860) 812-0788 or via email at moc.nheraci@ofni.
- To immediately start the process, please request that your current care center make an immediate referral to iCare by emailing clinical and demographic information to moc.nheraci@lartneci or via secure fax at 877-804-4097.
- See our full list of skilled nursing and long term care center locations here: https://www.icarehn.com/locations/
RESIDENT RELOCATION GUIDE
As situations and arrangements change, residents and their families can find themselves in need of relocation from one skilled nursing facility, assisted living or other post-acute care setting to another. iCare Health Network is here to help.
Whether a relocation is required for proximity, specialty services, personal or lifestyle changes, preference, financial hardship, a nursing facility closure or any other reason, consider an iCare Health Network skilled nursing care center to help meet your unique and individualized needs.
To ease your mind, we have tailored the relocation experience to minimize disruption. We are able to offer the following services to ensure ease and accommodation:
- Keep your current roommate. If you wish to be admitted to a semi-private room and would like to keep the roommate you have in your current skilled nursing setting, we can accommodate.
- Free furniture moving service. Residents in long term care have generally surrounded themselves with more comforts of home. Let us move all of your belongings to your new home with iCare.
- Phone and cable activation included. It will be ready for you when or soon after your arrive.
- Assistance in arranging transportation, near or far. Let us arrange taxi/Uber, wheelchair van or ambulance.
Available Clinical Programs and Services
- Specialized memory care delivered in a secured unit setting within six iCare locations. Part of the Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers.
- iRecovery Program: Substance use treatment and counseling (available in English and Spanish language) from a third party provider coupled with medication assisted treatment, Suboxone, Methadone and Vivitrol available.
- Touchpoints signature Congestive Heart Failure and Pulmonary Rehabilitation programs.
- Secure behavioral health units.
- Orthopedic, neurological and cardiac rehab.
- Title 19 (Medicaid) and active smokers accepted and accommodated.
- And much, much more…See all of iCare and Touchpoints’ clinical services and programs and all of our facilities here…
Interested? Please call iCentral admissions office at (860) 812-0788 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bloomfield | East Windsor | Hartford | Holyoke, MA | Manchester | Meriden | Rocky Hill
News & Updates
Discover the latest from our blog
On February 6, 2024, as part of Black History Month, the team at Touchpoints at Chestnut celebrated the life of music legend Bob Marley. Staff and residents enjoyed listening to his music and shared Jamaican beef patties and cocoa bread. February 6th is Bob Marley Day. Nesta Robert “Bob” Marley was born February 6, 1945 in Nine Mile, Jamaica. He emerged as the single most influential reggae musician of all time and is closely associated with Jamaican national identity and Rastafarian …
Touchpoints at Manchester Goes Red for American Heart Month
February 2, 2024February is designated as American Heart Month to bring attention and awareness to the prevalence and severity of heart disease in the United States. Touchpoints at Manchester staff and residents wore red on February 2, 2024 for National Wear Red Day which is held the first Friday of every February to help raise awareness around heart disease.
iCare Health Network Celebrates its Activities and Therapeutic Recreation Professionals, 2024
January 22, 2024January 22-28 is National Activities Professional Week with a theme of “Innovate, Inspire, Involve”. On this week we celebrate all of iCare’s Therapeutic Recreation, Life Enrichment and Activities Professionals as they bring fun, engagement, enrichment and fulfillment to our residents’ lives.
Last week the staff and residents at Touchpoints at Manchester were treated to a performance by a special guest, Mr. Elvis Presley. Well, Elvis times two, really. Straight from the gates of Graceland, the King and the other King dropped by to celebrate his own birthday, January 8th. The Elvises (Elvi?) made their way through the resident care units, driving the crowds wild with their dancing and playing all the hits. It appears these particular Elvi showed up from the early 1970’s. Much to …
Celebrating the Ongoing Impact and Important Contributions of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
January 15, 2024There are so many deep and meaningful quotes attributed to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. that resonate strongly for those in healthcare and in daily service to others. In years past, iCare shared a post with some of Dr. King’s eloquent and meaningful quotes and facts about King. One quote that speaks so directly to our current times is, “We may have all come on different ships, but we are in the same boat now.”
iCare Health Network Christmas Lobby Contest Photo Gallery, 2023
December 13, 2023On December 12, 2023 members of the iCare leadership team toured eleven iCare Health Network care centers to experience the Christmas joy on display in their respective lobbies as part of the annual lobby decorating contest. The care center teams came through as always with music, food, staff and resident involvement, skits and all sorts of decorations and goodies. Great job to all of the iCare center teams on making this is a great success and bringing joy to residents and staff this time of…
Touchpoints at Bloomfield Hosts Thanksgiving Luncheon 2023 at Bloomfield Senior Center
November 17, 2023On November 16, 2023 the team at Touchpoints at Bloomfield once again hosted a Thanksgiving luncheon at the Bloomfield Senior Center. About 75 Bloomfield seniors were in attendance as several department managers from Touchpoints at Bloomfield served a traditional holiday meal complete with appetizers, dessert and apple cider. Great job, TAB team!
With Deep Gratitude for Your Service, Happy Veterans Day 2023
November 11, 2023On behalf of iCare Health Network, our care centers and entire staff, we would like to honor all of our nation’s veteran’s for all that they gave in service of our country. We celebrate the service of our Veterans with gatherings and group recognitions and celebrate their service and their sacrifice. Check back in as we update with the day’s events.