Do you or a loved one urgently need relocation from your current long term care center?
- Please contact us today at (860) 812-0788 or via email at moc.nheraci@ofni.
- To immediately start the process, please request that your current care center make an immediate referral to iCare by emailing clinical and demographic information to moc.nheraci@lartneci or via fax at 877-804-4097.
- See our full list of skilled nursing and long term care center locations here: https://www.icarehn.com/locations/
RESIDENT RELOCATION GUIDE
As situations and arrangements change, residents and their families can find themselves in need of relocation from one skilled nursing facility, assisted living or other post-acute care setting to another. iCare Health Network is here to help.
Whether a relocation is required for proximity, specialty services, personal or lifestyle changes, preference, financial hardship, a nursing facility closure or any other reason, consider an iCare Health Network skilled nursing care center to help meet your unique and individualized needs.
To ease your mind, we have tailored the relocation experience to minimize disruption. We are able to offer the following services to ensure ease and accommodation:
- Keep your current roommate. If you wish to be admitted to a semi-private room and would like to keep the roommate you have in your current skilled nursing setting, we can accommodate.
- Free furniture moving service. Residents in long term care have generally surrounded themselves with more comforts of home. Let us move all of your belongings to your new home with iCare.
- Phone and cable activation included. It will be ready for you when or soon after your arrive.
- Assistance in arranging transportation, near or far. Let us arrange taxi/Uber, wheelchair van or ambulance.
Available Clinical Programs and Services
- Specialized memory care delivered in a secured unit setting within six iCare locations. Part of the Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers.
- iRecovery Program: Substance use treatment and counseling (available in English and Spanish language) coupled with medication assisted treatment, Suboxone, Methadone and Vivitrol available.
- Touchpoints signature Congestive Heart Failure and COPD program.
- Secure behavioral health units.
- Orthopedic, neurological and cardiac rehab.
- Title 19 (Medicaid) and active smokers accepted and accommodated.
- And much, much more…See all of iCare and Touchpoints’ clinical services and programs and all of our facilities here…
Interested? Please call iCentral admissions office at (860) 812-0788 or email us at email@example.com
Bloomfield | East Windsor | Farmington | Hartford | Holyoke, MA | Manchester | Meriden | Rocky Hill
News & Updates
Discover the latest from our blog
On November 15, 2022 the team at Trinity Hill Care Center held a retirement celebration for Maria Oliveira. A Dietary Aide, Maria had an amazing 43 years of service to Trinity Hill residents, stretching back into the days where it was known as Hillside Manor. Trinity Hill Administrator Yong Crandall expressed her appreciation for all of Maria’s years of hard work and dedication. A plaque with clock was presented in honor of the years she dedicated to the residents and the impa…
A Special Thank You to All Our Veterans -- Happy Veterans Day 2022
November 11, 2022On behalf of iCare Health Network, our care centers and entire staff, we would like to honor all of our nation’s veteran’s for all that they gave in service of our country. There are dozens of veterans in every iCare facility as staff members, residents, vendors, families and others and we take every opportunity, especially today, to say, deeply and sincerely, Thank You.
Touchpoints at Manchester's Christine Pryce Inducted into the Certified Nursing Assistant Hall of Fame, 2022
November 3, 2022The Connecticut Chapter of the American Association of Health Care Administrators 2022 inductees to the Connecticut Certified Nursing Assistant Hall of Fame included Touchpoints at Manchester’s Christine Pryce. The Connecticut Chapter of the American Association of Health Care Administrators inducts Christine Pryce into the Connecticut Certified Nursing Assistant Hall of Fame. In recognition of your distinguished service and dedication to the health care needs of all residents, we are …
Many Halloween and Fall-related events were taking place around the iCare Health Network today and over the past couple of weeks. Residents and staff had a great time celebrating with food, music, decorations and activities. Check out the photos here!
Touchpoints at Bloomfield Holds 2nd Annual National Breast Cancer Awareness Walk, 2022
October 28, 2022On October 21st the team at Touchpoints at Bloomfield hosted their 2nd Annual National Breast Cancer Awareness Walk on the care center’s campus. The venue enabled Touchpoints to keep the residents close and safe while enabling their participation and getting fresh Fall air in the process. According to Cindy Payne, the Director of Therapeutic Recreation for Touchpoints at Bloomfield, the walk organizer, “Breast cancer has undoubtedly touched someone in our lives. October as Breast Cance…
On October 13, 2022, the team at Chelsea Place Care Center in Hartford held a Pink Day to support Breast Cancer Awareness, complete with a Pink Fair. The Fair included games, raffles, a pumpkin decorating competition, prizes as well as hot dogs, cotton candy and other Fair foods. All proceeds from the fundraising aspect were donated to a breast cancer awareness, advocacy and research organization. Great job, Chelsea team and residents!
Connecticut SNF Provides Behavioral Health Blueprint as CMS Places Emphasis on Service Line
October 18, 2022As more nursing homes seek to add behavioral health services to their continuum of care, providers that have been specializing in these areas for decades can be used as a blueprint to achieving similar results. Covid-induced isolation, coupled with initiatives outlined by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), make existing programs – like those launched by SNF operator iCare Health Network – important references moving ahead for the sector. Not only does Connecticut-based iCa…
Westside Care Center Celebrates Sandra Ferrin's Retirement After 45 Years of Service
October 17, 2022On September 30, 2022 the team at Westside Care Center held a retirement celebration for Sandra Ferrin. A Certified Nurse’s Aide (CNA), Sandra had a staggering 45 years of service to Westside residents, stretching back into the days where it was known as The Meadows and West Side Multi Care. Westside Administrator George Kingston expressed his appreciation for all of the years of hard work and dedication. A plaque was presented in honor of the years she dedicated to the residen…