MANCHESTER (May 20, 2019) – National Skilled Nursing Care Week 2019 wrapped up on Saturday, May 18th. Around the iCare Health Network care centers, the photos kept coming in. Today’s final post includes:
- Parkville Care Center’s Puerto Rican Mini-Parade.
- 60 West’s Family Feud and Ice Cream Treats.
- Touchpoints at Chestnut’s Minute-to-Win-It Relay Competition
- Chelsea Place Care Center’s Family Day
- More pictures from Fresh River Healthcare’s Week
Thank you to all of the iCare staff, residents, families, volunteers and other supporters for making this year’s National Skilled Nursing Care Week an ‘epic’ success!