MANCHESTER (May 16, 2018) – The entire iCare team is excited to celebrate National Nursing Home Week, this week May 13-19th. According to the American Health Care Association (AHCA) website, AHCA established the weeklong celebration in 1967, always beginning on Mother’s Day.
NNHW provides an opportunity for residents and their loved ones, staff, volunteers, and surrounding communities to recognize the role of skilled nursing care centers in caring for America’s seniors and individuals with disabilities.
Volume One pictures below are:
- BBQ and DJ at Chelsea Place Care Center
- Elvis Presley Sighting at Chelsea Place Care Center
- BBQ at Touchpoints at Manchester
- Roll a Tire Competition at Touchpoints at Bloomfield
- Willy Wonkas Visit to Silver Springs Care Center